838 1st Ave NE Cedar Rapids, IA 52402 319.393.4298
We use TuxedoFit to make it easier for out-of-town wedding party members to get measured in their locale and to submit measurements to Prince Albert Tuxedos. Accurate measurements are essential for fitting a Tuxedo or Suit. Please do not guess. The Bride and Groom will thank you.
HOW TUXEDOFIT WORKS
STEP 1: Find the Location of a Professional Near You
- To find a nearby tux shop that can take professional measurements, click the FIND A LOCATION FOR MEASUREMENTS Button.
- Select your state or country
- Scroll down to your region OR Insert your postal code or city, state into the Query Box
- Click on the Drop Pin of the Location nearest to you and click on GET DIRECTIONS link (if needed)
*If link does not work, go to http://tuxedofit.com/find-a-tuxedo-fit-location
STEP 3: Submit your measurement form directly to Prince Albert Tuxedos Cedar Rapids, IA
- After getting measured at your local tuxedo shop, click SUBMIT MEASUREMENTS to PRINCE ALBERT TUXEDOS Button
- Go to Iowa then Cedar Rapids to find Prince Albert Tuxedos then click the SUBMIT MEASUREMENTS link
- Enter your sizing information into the Online Measurement Form.*Please note all requested information is required for accurate fitting.
- Your sizes will be automatically sent to PrinceAlbert Tuxedos and will be ready for you to try-on 2 days before for the wedding! We require a final fitting in the store before the tux or suit goes out the door in order to make sure the look is exactly what the Bride and Groom requested. Final small alterations may be needed and accurate fit is not guaranteed without the final fitting.
STEP 2: Print the Measurement Form
- Download and Print this Measurement Form and take it with you to the local shop chosen to get your measurements. *All measurements are required.Type your paragraph here.
Instructions for Out-of-Town Wedding Party Members