3 Months Prior:
ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS ARE KEY TO PROPER FIT. Please stress to your party that professional measurements are a must, as tuxedos do NOT fit like jeans & casual clothing. We use "TuxedoFit" to make it easier for out-of-town wedding party members to find a professional in their area for accurate measurements and then send to Prince Albert Tuxedos online.
- Advise local party members to schedule their measurement appointment with us for ONE month prior to your wedding date.
6 Months Prior:
Make an appointment to REGISTER your wedding party.
- Bring a list of attendants including Best Man, Groomsmen, Jr. Groomsmen, Ring Bearer, Fathers, Grandfathers, Ushers (one per 40 guests), and a list of any other attendants. Make Grandparents feel special by including them in your formal wear list.
- View our full line of tuxedos & suits in store. What style and color do you like? Do you want to go with a classic look or define yourself in a different way with a modern look? If you don't see what you are looking for you, let us know. We offer ALL the most current styles.
- Once you have your style decided, let us help you find your own personal touches with color and accents, such as vests, ties, suspenders, shirt & shoe colors. We can match any David's Bridal color. We have hundreds to choose from.
Our Next Business Day After:
- Return all garments to Prince Albert Tuxedos by 5:00. Late fee of $20 per day applies to all late returns.
What to Know When Renting Formal Wear
838 1st Avenue NE Cedar Rapids, IA 52402 319.393.4298